Beautifully made with vibrant colors, double-stitching, and sturdy brass grommets.
Perfect for showing your Queer pride anywhere you choose!
Queer is a reclaimed & embraced term among our LGBTQIA+ community. It is widely used to describe oneself or the community in general, and may feel easier to say compared to saying LGBTQIA+ multiple times in conversation.
Although not everyone in our community may feel connected or identify with the word, it is a general identity that can be used to describe yourself instead of listing your gender/sexual/romantic identities & orientations, and anyone within the LGBTQIA+ community is welcome to identify as Queer if they choose to do so.
Ideas for use:
- Hang on flag pole
- Hang vertically on yard stake
- Hang on side of home
- Strap across balcony or deck railing
- Hang on wall as a tapestry
- Hang on a string from ceiling
- Use it as a sail for a boat or sailboarding
- Wear as a cape
- Wave at a parade or other event
- Run through a field with it, & let it wave in the air behind you for a magical Queer pride moment (you should definitely catch this on camera and tag us, if you do this, by the way)
Size: 3 ft. x 5 ft. (90 cm x 150 cm)
Metal Type: Brass Grommets
Free Worldwide Shipping on Every Order
No minimum and no discount code required. Ship anywhere for free no matter the size order.
Fast order processing and shipment notifications via email or text. Easy order tracking page for all of your orders. For more details, please check out our Shipping page.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Easy 30 Day Returns and Exchanges
Returns and exchanges are made easy with our 30 day policy! To return or exchange an unused/unworn item, just contact our friendly customer care team at email@example.com, within 30 days from when you receive your package. We will help you right away!
For more details, please check out our full Returns and Exchanges Policy.